- FULL access to the online Portage Support Hub.
- Access to quality assured training, CPD opportunities and a wide range of downloadable resources and Portage materials.
- Affiliation to a professional body that supports & promotes Portage, represents the important work you do with children and families to key decision makers and government and strives to ensure that you work within quality assured services.
- Access to further training through NPA study days, Regional meetings & Annual Conference.
- Latest news via Portage Post – your bi-monthly e-newsletter with articles from services, practitioners, parents and others involved with Portage across England & Wales.
- Networking opportunities – find a Peer Mentor, access ongoing support post-training, join online forum discussions with professionals in your field and feel less isolated by being part of our professional community.
- Access to nationally recognised qualifications - BTEC -3 Advanced Award in Portage Skills and BTEC-4 Professional Certificate in Portage Practice.
- Support and mentoring to develop your Portage training skills at Training for Trainers events and start your journey to become an NPA Accredited Trainer.
- Connect with others involved in Portage and share your views via our online community Follow us on Twitter at @Portage_UK or link to our Facebook page www.facebook.com/PortageUK
Did you know we offer all Registered Services complimentary annual membership for two families?